Terms & Conditions
We have created this section to make sure that you know the TD Summer Reading Club Kids’ Rules. Read this section with your parents, and talk to them if you are not sure about any part of it.
- We check everything you send to us before it goes online to make sure that it is suitable for everyone. We make sure that your work is not rude, harmful or scary for other users. We have to decide what stays and what goes.
- We believe who you say you are, so don’t pretend you are someone else – it might upset them and it might get you into trouble.
- Any jokes, comments, or submitted artwork you read and view on the site are from other users like you and not from the TD Summer Reading Club. We won’t tell you what to write or think – that is up to you (as long as it’s not rude harmful or scary, remember).
- If you send us your work, it means that you and your parents are happy for us to use it anywhere, for any length of time. Imagine – your work could be on the TD Summer Reading Club website forever…
- When you send us your work, it should be work that you have created yourself, but if it isn’t, you really should ask the person who owns it. If you didn’t make it yourself, you need to tell us who did.
Now here are the same rules written for adults aka The Small Print.
The TD Summer Reading Club (TDSRC) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to choose to include or not include submission for use online. You agree to grant TDSRC the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free right to reproduce, modify, edit and publish and distribute the images and stories you submit. TDSRC is not responsible for monitoring, verifying or disproving the identity of any contributor. Any opinions, statements and other third party content are those of the respective author(s) or contributor(s) and not of TDSRC. TDSRC does not endorse any such opinion, statement or other material posted in any image.
TDSRC may at some point wish to further reproduce (reproduce or store, by any means or any media) some of the images or content posted. In order to facilitate this, your parent or guardian must agree to grant TDSRC the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual royalty-free right to reproduce, modify, edit, publish and distribute the image or content you submit. TDSRC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to choose to include or not include such submission for any such use.
You must own all the rights to any material that you submit. In no event may you submit any material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. You agree that if you do submit such material, you must state the source.
You may not post any material that defames any person, invades their privacy, infringes their trademark or other rights, or which is otherwise unlawful.
Please see our copyright notice for restrictions on reproducing content on our website.